<

Dominion Engineering Associates, Inc.
Geotechnical engineer in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Designing for the Future

Dominion Engineering Associates, Inc. (DEA) was founded in 2004 by Kevin Parris and Russell Harris, each who worked for larger, national companies for over 40 years.

Their core values of providing hands on engineering and unparalleled customer service seemed to be lost with these larger firms. They wanted to build a local/regional company that specialized in customer service and people differentiation.

As such, DEA employs professional engineers, construction inspectors, laboratory technicians, and administrative staff with integrity, ethics, and the desire to go the extra step.

Ideally located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, DEA is able to serve the Greater Richmond area as well as Northern Virginia for all your geotechnical engineering needs. They also offer a full array of other engineering services. Additional offices located in Tappahannock and Montross Virginia.

Back to Geotech Engineers Page




Office Locations:

5110 Southpoint Parkway
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407
Phone: (540) 710-9339
Fax: (540) 710-7449
www.dea-inc.net

Tappahannock, Virginia
Phone: (804) 443-4666

Montross, Virginia
Phone: (804) 493-1333

Owners:
Kevin Parris, President
kparris@dea-inc.net

Russell Harris Jr. PE
Principal
rharris@dea-inc.net

Archaeologist:
Clifton A. Huston, B.A., M.S.
RPA qualified
Principal Archaeologist
Fredericksburg
chuston@dea-inc.net


Field Service:
Charles Ennis
Field Service Manager - Fredericksburg
cennis@dea-inc.net

Richard Page
Field Service Manger - Tappahannock and Montross
rpage@dea-inc.net
Engineering Staff:
Jason Dauch, EIT
Project Engineer
jdauch@dea-inc.net

Jeff Smith, EIT
Project Engineer
jsmith@dea-inc.net

Services Available through DEA

Geotechnical Engineering
Construction Observation and Materials Testing
Engineering Desgin Services
Environmental Services
Cultural Resource Management
Laboratory Services




Copyright © 2008-2010 Bract Retaining Walls and Excavating, LLC - All Rights Reserved
Richmond, Virginia - Revised: 11 May 2009